What are the most important questions you should ask yourself when considering professional help?
1) How severe are my symptoms? How large is their negative impact on my life?
2) How long have I been in this state of distress?
3) Am I becoming more avoidant or isolative due to this change in mood?
4) Am I less able to properly care for myself (eat, shower, exercise, go to work)?
5) Are friends and family noticing the change in my behavior and expressing their concern for me?
6) Am I beginning to feel hopeless?
Connect with our talented specialists and get help from the comfort of your home today.